- Static stretching is used to stretch muscles while the body is at rest or AFTER physical exertion, never before!
- Hold these stretches for 10-30 seconds. Repeat 2-4 times.
- Breath normally and avoid the tendency to hold your breath.
- When performed correctly you should feel a slight pull and some discomfort but not pain.
- Static stretches gradually lengthen muscles and tendons.
- Improves your balance, flexibility and overall fitness.
- Prepares your body for the next physical exertion.
Do these stretches 1-2 a day and you will notice a difference within a week! Good Luck!