We are an essential business, and we are open!
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be a concern, we are committed to providing chiropractic care to those in need while also keeping our patients and staff safe. We continue to monitor this outbreak and will make any necessary changes to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
Implemented Safety Measures:
- All of our staff are required to wear face masks.
- Patients receiving therapy are required to wear face covering.
- Each therapy room has an HEPA filter circulatory system.
- We are disinfecting between each patient.
- Everyone entering the office is monitored for fever and/or flu-like symptoms and rescheduled if necessary.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices and require a reserved appointment.
We appreciate your patience and understanding of all the changes we make. We are here to ensure your health and well being.
Stay Safe & Be Well!