The spread of the corona virus has brought significant change and anxiety to all of us. The Gilbert Clinic and staff remain committed to serving our patients and ensuring your safety and that of our staff and the community during these challenging times.
By recommendations from the CDC and the Michigan Association of Chiropractors, we have adapted many changes to our usual services.
- We will continue to treat patients in pain on a case-by-case basis by appointment.
- Consultations by phone will be available – with the doctor if needed. Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm.
- If you are sick, have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, traveled or been around someone who has traveled, we ask that you do not come in.
- Upon entering the office, we will take your temperature. If above the recommended level, we will reschedule your appointment.
- You will be escorted to an exam room immediately to eliminate contact with others.
- We have removed shared items such as sign in touch screens, magazines, books etc.
- After each patient visit to any area in our office, we perform a thorough cleaning and disinfection with an approved solution.
Know that we are committed to being there for you throughout this difficult time. Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (810)-765-4100 or through our website.
Dr. Gilbert and Staff