Or Call Us: 810-765-4100
Those that have been to our office know that the Single Knee Pull is the go to stretch for acute low back and sciatic pain. If done correctly this stretch is very effective!
- Lay on your back, legs stretched out.
- Pull one knee up toward your chest. Hold for 10 seconds. Alternate legs.
- Perform this stretch 5 times with each leg.
- Follow up with ice to the low back for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat this exercise and ice treatment 2-3 times a day.
- Keep your body relaxed
- Keep a steady pull on the knee
- Always leave one knee down