Flexible Foot Levelers for your pain! | The Gilbert Clinic
The Gilbert Clinic is an authorized provider of custom fit flexible orthotics from Foot Levelers©.
Take This Test
1. Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours daily?
2. Do you participate regularly in any physical sport (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, etc.)?
3. Are you age 40 or over?
4. Have you had a prior injury to your knee, back, or neck?
5. Do your shoes wear unevenly?
6. Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
7. Is one of your legs shorter than the other?
8. Do you have knock knees or bow legs?
9. Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)?
10. Do your feet “toe out” when you’re walking?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, Foot Levelers’ custom-made, flexible orthotics may be part of the solution to your health problems.
Call us today to set up your foot scan! 810-765-4100
Foot Levelers are custom-made inserts that are placed in your shoe to help improve your body’s balance, posture, and alignment. They are the only orthotics designed to support all three arches of the foot. By providing proper support for your feet, Foot Levelers help create a balanced foundation for your body.
Contrary to popular belief, many people with foot problems experience little or no pain in their feet. Instead, the pain is transferred to other areas of the body. Your feet are the foundation for your entire body and having proper posture is the best way to support your body. If you have weakness or unstable positioning in either foot, it can contribute to postural problems throughout the rest of your body. By balancing your feet, Stabilizers help improve your posture, enhance your body’s performance and efficiency, reduce pain, and contribute to your total body wellness.
Who Needs Foot Levelers’ Orthotics?
Even if your feet don’t hurt, they may be a major factor contributing to your health problems. A foot problem may be the cause of discomfort or pain in your leg, knee, hip, back, shoulder, or even your neck!